Street Plans Principals and staff have delivered over 225 lectures and workshops around the world.
Our lectures and workshops typically focus on Placemaking, Tactical Urbanism, smart growth, active transportation, and urban design. We’ve presented in communities large and small, across North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia/New Zealand. Our diverse audiences have included government agencies, elected officials, non-profits/advocacy groups, developers, and everyday citizens.
To view all lectures and workshops completed to date, click here.
Click here to contact us for more information about keynote speeches, workshops, and lectures.
Upcoming Lectures and Workshops
- Keynote, Mobility Now: Transportation Innovation in SE + SW D.C., Washington D.C., February 7th, 2019
- Lecture, Tactical Urbanism 2020, powerHouse Books, Brooklyn, NY, February 20th
- Lecture, Tactical Urbanism 2020, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, February 27th
- Keynote, Orange County Citizen’s Foundation, Sugarloaf, NY, March 22nd
- Keynote, Niagara Falls, NY, May 9th
- Master Class Lecture, International Downtown Association Placemaking and Place Branding Summit, Huntsville, AL, May 15th
- Keynote, Tactical Urbanism: Short-term Action for Long-term Change Book Launch, Strelka Institute, Moscow, Russia, May 20th
- Keynote and Panelist, Urban Future Global Conference, Oslo, Norway, May 22-24, 2019
- Webinar, National Physical Activity Society, July 15th
- Keynote, Future Hudson, Hudson, NY, August 17th