Street Plans Principals and staff have delivered over 225 lectures and workshops around the world.
Our lectures and workshops typically focus on Placemaking, Tactical Urbanism, smart growth, active transportation, and urban design. We’ve presented in communities large and small, across the United States, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia/New Zealand. Our diverse audiences have included government agencies, elected officials, non-profits/advocacy groups, everyday citizens, and fellow planning and design nerds.
To view all lectures and workshops completed to date, click here.
Click here to contact us for more information about keynote speeches, workshops, and lectures!
Recent / Upcoming Lectures and Workshops
- Lecture, New School Parsons School of Design, New York City, February 6th, 2017
- Workshop, Tactical Urbanist’s Guide to Materials and Design, Austin, Texas, February 8th, 2017
- Workshop, Tactical Urbanist’s Guide to Materials and Design, West Palm Beach, February 14th, 2017
- Workshop, Tactical Urbanist’s Guide to Materials and Design, Akron, Ohio, February 14th, 2017
- Keynote, ULI Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama, February 21st, 2017
- Keynote, Seaside Prize, Seaside, Florida, February 25th, 2017
- Lectures, Tec de Monterey, Monterey, Mexico, March 9th/10th, 2017
- Keynote, Utah Bike Summit, Ogden, Utah, March 14th, 2017
- Keynote, Tacoma on the Go!, Tacoma, WA, March 31st, 2017
- Keynote, The University of Oklahoma Placemaking Conference, April 3rd, 2017
- Panelist, American Planning Association Conference, New York City, May 7th, 2017